Wednesday 19 January 2011

4.1 - My skills


What can I do

What I need to do

What skills do I have?

- I can use a basic camera

- I can design a storyboard

- I have communication skills to communicate with the actors

- I can design the costume

- I can recognise the equipment needed

- I can design the set

- I can work well with others

- I know how to make an animation

- I can’t act, so I may need acting lessons

- I can’t lip sync

- I can’t dance, I may need dancing lessons

- I can’t use a high tech camera, I could get someone to show me how to use a high tech camera

- I need to learn how to make a risk assessment

- I need to no all the health and safety rules when using a camera

What experience do I have in film making/ editing?

- I have experience on iMovie. I no how to edit on this software

- I have recorded videos on my mobile phone

- I know how to put images and sound when editing

- I can put special effects on the editing of the video

- I don’t no how to put animation on when I am editing

- I need to learn how to use more editing softwares

What experience do I have in music videos?

- I have watched a lot of music videos in different genres and colours

- I have watched the making of some music videos

- I am aware of the history of music videos

- I know the history of record


No comments:

Post a Comment