Thursday 19 May 2011

4.4 - Evaluation of research (4.1)

I think that for the research in this unit went well as I don e a lot of research related to the music video. I researched on all the different types of camera techniques and this is secondary research that I got from the internet, the software Moviestorm and this is a part of primary research as I went to a workshop and asked them about animation and the software itself and I have a information sheet with more information, how to use iMovie this is secondary research as I got this from youtube, different types of films (e.g. silent movie, black and white film) this is secondary research from the internet and some of my own knowledge from using the camera, Lokmen Chekki is a person working in the BBC and this is primary research as we asked him about, Trevor Jarvis is an animator that taught us how to do some animating fro our music video and this is primary research because I asked him about animation, types of record is secondary research as I looked on the internet about all the forms (e.g. audio, print, online, film), Missy Elliot music video review and this is secondary research. I did a review on Missy Elliot’s music video, “Get ur freak on” so I can see how some music videos are made and the different effects that can be used. To improve on this section of the unit I thing I could have other peoples experiences on using the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment